Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday/Spin/Boston Marathon

I think it's safe to post up already! I have no plans of doing anymore exercise today!
I made it to the gym for a spin session....the fan was BUSTED! Man, I think I take that big industrial fan for granted. I was a mess!! It's a lot easier to push myself even harder when there is a slight breeze! I pushed hard today, but there was a nice puddle of sweat underneath the bike..(gross). It was a good class though.
In 2 weeks it will be MY class! My boss ( the instructor) just asked me today and I said sure.
I am there practically every Wednesday as it is so why not get paid to teach it?!?! No brainer if ya ask me!
SO that's my day today...

Ohhhhhh....on another note
I was told today that registration for The Boston Marathon is CLOSED!!! Not that I was going to run it, but still. It makes it more final now.... OK..I have to go and cry now!

2 comments:

Lisa LaMore said...

Move on, move forward, keep moving. What's next? (Sorry that's it's "final"...but, you are still one tough cookie and a winner to me! :) GUNZ

MarciaG said...

Thanks girl!!!
It kinds makes it easier to swallow now..ya know?!?! There is no way I could do it now..it's out of my hands! ;)
Well, I am in the process of a SAVINGS plan for Boston 2011!!
ANd coming up with next years race/event schedule.
Will include the infamous 25k in May! Maybe a 1/2 marathon as I have never done one before.
Hopefully at LEAST 2 duathlons and a few 5 and 10k's in there somewhere...I might have to come up with a few savings plans! This stuff can get pricey!