Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday...rocked it.


My daughter had the day off today! That meant I could take my time and NOT rush through my workout at the gym. Love that. Oh and the kids LOVE to be there for longer than 45 minutes! Amara would actually cry when it was time to leave the gym play area!


I started with a nice 1 mile run on the treadmill. It was about a 8:15 mile or so. It felt good. I almost ran 2, but had to go potty-ha!

I did a nice full body workout with heavier weights today-- 3 sets of 8 reps!

I did 2 sets of 5 unassisted pull ups and 1 set of 4.5!! I am on my way! Feeling great and feeling strong!


BB squats

1 arm rows

BB stiff leg deads

biceps curl

BB sumo squats

shoulder press

lunges

Felt awesome!!!


I finished with a 10 minute RUN on that stupid, dreadful Step-Mill!! Topped out at level 16. Holy cow I love/hate that beast!



1 comment:

Krystal said...

you're just incredible, and WAY TO GO on those pull ups! i'm a-skeered to try em again! i was soooo close to being up to 5 pre-jordan! (i could consistently do 4 and 3/4 pull ups!)

i'm proud of you!