Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday again..and copy cats at the gym


Sooo, I went back to the gym for a cardio kickboxing class. My favorite class that I have been missing for a bit. I had to. It was fun too so I am glad I did.
I forgot to mention in an earlier post about this woman at the gym. I swear she has been copying my workouts in the gym! I know it might be a coincidence, but it has happened more than once (twice that I noticed). I saw her watching me last week and she proceeded to do the next 3 exercises that I did all in the same order too. Hmmmm. It happened again today. It was a different workout then the one she copied the last time too. I only notice because the weight room is not that big and there were 2 other women besides myself and I know we all checking each other out! Copy cat! Maybe I should be flattered, but I'm not yet! I think because it's so obvious. I see you lady! Maybe next week I will something really crazy and she if she does it. Any ideas on what I should do??

1 comment:

Krystal said...

You should SO take it as a compliment.

seriously, if you don't already do the man-makers! it'll intimidate the heck out of her! :)

do bulgarian split squats, too, just because they're torture!