Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Friday!

I figured I should probably lay low on the cardio today since Extreme Spinning was not completed until after 8pm. I did 20 minutes of 30:30 elliptical intervals. Short and sweet, but effective!
I followed up with my full body weight workout that include 3 set of pull ups in the beginning. I did 4.5 for all sets. I will be at 5 unassisted before he year is over..MARK MY WORDS!!! I have some work to do. Matt put the pull up bar in the house ( finally..he he) so I better start using it consistently again.
I also did squats, 1 arm rows, dead lifts, shoulder press, biceps curls and incline chest press. All ( except pull ups) were for 3 sets of 8 reps. For most of the exercises I went up with poundage with each set. I am still easing my way up to lifting heavier. I got a few looks when I busted out my pull ups and also when I used 30# for my 1 arm rows....that really was not that heavy guys!! Ha ha. I rounded out the workout with an easy 10 minute incline walk on the treadmill.
I am happy to announce that I will be running tomorrow!! Wooohoo!
Wish me luck...

No comments: