Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday...I'm baaaaack!


Today was a great day in terms of my workouts.

Spin was at 10am..I taught it pyramid style while having the last pyramid climb Race Day Style. The "Race Day" portion was only about 15 minutes, but TOUGH. The class loved it and requested a full Race Day format soon. I will do that after Thanksgiving I think. As soon as I catch my breath.....


Totally Toned was at noon. Pretty good class.

I went back to the gym for my Full Body session.

It went mostly well. I went to my gym ( the one I instruct at) and was surprised at how busy it was. After doing a quick 5 minute incline walk warm up I headed to the squat rack to get those over with and before it got occupied. I did 3 sets of 8 topping out 125#..I think I will go heavier next time as I felt really strong during these. I don't even know any of my PR's for lifts because I never write anything down...maybe I should start. The rest of the workout was fine, but it was so busy that some of the weights I needed were not there! That makes me so annoyed. It either forces me to lift heavier then planned ( Arnold presses at 20#) or lighter than I want ( lateral raises at 10#). The 15# had all but vanished--must be a popular poundage! It's funny how I don't want anyone to see me lifting those baby weights at such low reps!

I am also going to advise my single friends to get to the gym pronto--total meat market. Holy smokes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are doing enough cardio for the both of us, my cardio bunny friend. I still cannot muster up the energy to go even walk the treadie :(