Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Slacker....ahhhhh feels good too!

Today I slacked. That's 2 whole days off in 7 days. Totally normal for someone else, but not this chick. I feel great though. It was a long weekend. I had an awesome run yesterday, not to mention a great week of workouts. No big deal. I planned on going to the gym for a full body workout and cardio. A dear friend called and wanted to meet up at a nearby park for a play-date. There won't be many more nice days as there were today so I felt I had to take advantage. We went to the park and played Duck Duck Goose and a bunch of made of games. I guess I was kind of active--running around with a 5 year old and (2) 2 year olds! It was a lot of fun.
I also racked 4 piles of leaves....I only have about 94 to go!!
All in all it was a great day!

No comments: