Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Herbal Cleanse: Day 6-10

I have not been posting about this because there is nothing really new to say!
It has been going really well. I forgot to weigh in for the past few days so I will do that tomorrow morning. I also start a 14 day metabolic nutrition system tomorrow as well.
I might as well fess up. I am now a distributor for a sports nutrition company and I am using their products so I can at least know what the heck I am talking about..and to know if I still want to sell them! So far so good.
If you want to know more..just email me at: OnTheSpotHealth@gmail.com
The 10 days was pretty painless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering how the detox was going. I thought about one either after the holidays or leading up to them. I'll have a wedding gown to fit into you know! lol

MarciaG said...

It went really well. The "diet" is not anything we are not used to! It's practically the same as SOS for the most part! No counting though!! haha!