Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Happy Hour Spin

I slept in until 9am today!! Not sure the last time that happened. It may have been the food induced food coma I had...maybe?!?!
I knew I was to teach Spin later in the day, but thought i might get to the gym for some weights. Did not happen.
I was still not feeling the want to workout later either. I had to though, because it's my job.
The class was a bit more than half full with a lot of new faces. I felt I was kind of tuned out for the first 10 minutes or so, but then I found my groove and it turned out to be a great session. WHEW. It was just what I needed.
Short and sweet cardio day.
Guess what? I am running tomorrow morning!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I have been in a lackluster workout rut too it seems. We can break out of it!!!!