Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Madness

This will be my last hectic Monday for a while! So happy about that.
I am glad I have a job that I LOVE, but sometimes a girl needs a break!!
Y power X was first up...Plyometrics today! I really stuck to format today with not a lot of rest periods as I have given in the past. It's the last week and last day of Plyo's so I wanted them to see how far they have come! They did really well. It was noticeable harder, but they were a lot stronger than they were 8 weeks ago at this..that's for sure. Mission Accomplished!

Next was Spin. Today's class was at capacity!! Woo Hoo! Good thing I taught a n awesome class...haha. It was chock full of sprints. A lot. I normally limit it to just a few--but not today!
It was great though. The class did really well from what I could tell. I was a bit more vocal then usual because I did not want to lose them! I was sure to give long recoveries between sprints so they could really push themselves to their full potential. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

The third and final class of the day was Totally Toned. Lots of reps today. The class was moaning......MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I am glad my exhausting day is over. Now I get to do it all over again tomorrow!
ha..not really. I can do my OWN thing tomorrow! Yahooo!!

No comments: