Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Long Run

Good morning!
Let me first start by saying I was talking crap about my 30# not being heavy yesterday...well I was wrong!! It did not seem too challenging at the time, but when I woke up this morning my back was telling me something different!! OUCH...in a good way though!

So on to today's LONG run. 7 miles baby!! It felt great. I am sure 6 miles would have been fine and a smarter distance at this time, but at 3 miles out we felt so great we decided to extend it .5 longer before turning back.

It was very warm on the way out too. I was roasting ( except for my hands and I had gloves on!). But on the way back the wind was in our faces and made it a bit more challenging, but at least I was not hot.

After the run I went to the farmer's market to stock up on some pizza crusts and veggies!
What a great Saturday morning!

No comments: