Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday.....weights and cardio!

I can't believe today is Sunday. The end of fun! :(
It's also 70 degrees outside...in November! Is it global warming or typical Michigan?!?! Probably a bit of both. Unfortunately I was not able to get out in this awesomeness and run! Boo! It's hunting season and Matt had the morning in a tree stand. My running friends ran at 9am.
Anyways....I was able to get to the gym not really wanting to do any cardio! What the heck?!?!
I started with a 10 minute warm up on the recumbent bike and then went onto my full body weight workout. I am still sore from Friday! I did 2 sets of 15 reps today. Light weights.
I then felt the cardio junky take over. I hopped on the elliptical for about 15 minutes. I did not put forth much effort until the last half. I then went on the up right bike and did 12 minutes of intervals. 20 seconds hard and 40 seconds to recover. It was pretty grueling. I like when I get my act together and push myself!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Im ALL about being a cardio junky too....It's an addiction! I swear!