Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tired.....but got it done!

Well I was still tired from last night's Race Day spin class.
I went to the gym with good intentions though.
I did a 5 minute warm up on the treadmill and then started with weights.
Unassisted pull ups 2x5
2x10
All machines next (yuck)
shoulder press
lat pull down
chest press
DB triceps ext.

I then went and did 5 minutes on the elliptical. Very fast paced with a decent amount of resistance. Lower body weights followed.

Barbell squats 125# today! 4x8
DB. Alt. Fwd Lunges 2x8 ( 25# each hand)
SLDL 2x8 ( 25# each)

I ended with 10 minutes on the elliptical at a fast pace.
I planned on going back to the gym to run a few miles, but then changed my mind. I am so out of running mode for some reason. No turkey trot for me either. I will be up and at it for the 5:30 AM power hour long spin though!

I am not sure if I mentioned that after I taught my class on Monday my clip-in shoes got stuck in the clips! Both of them! It was really funny. I need new screws or something in my shoes.
Anyway........eat lots tomorrow. I know I am!

No comments: