And that is just one fact that makes Drymax socks better then the rest! I was beyond excited to be able to do a review on these awesome technical socks. I now know the difference between wicking fibers (bad!) and Drymax socks (good!). In a nutshell—Wicking fiber socks keep feet wet! Who wants wet feet? I sure don’t! Drymax socks are not wicking socks. They actually are Super Hydrophobic or water repelling. Moisture does not adhere to the inner layer of Drymax terry loops. Because sweat does not adhere to Drymax fibers they can mechanically lift sweat off the skin like a squeegee into the moisture attracting layer without retaining moisture. The Drymax Dual Layer design creates a self-contained Moisture Removal System keeping feet dry and comfortable in all types of footwear, in cold, hot, and even wet conditions.
I was able to try out several different styles and types of Drymax socks. I wore a pair on my 22 mile run. I wore a pair while doing a standard gym workout. I wore a pair made for walking and also a thin pair while I ran. I was totally amazed. My feet were completely and utterly DRY at the end of each and every one of my workouts. Dry as a bone. No sweat/moisture whatsoever was on my feet. I had to wear a pair of my wicking socks again to make sure these Drymax socks were different and they indeed were. My feet were sweaty after a long run in the wicking socks. I thought that was normal. I now know that it does not have to be!
The special fibers used in Drymax socks have a comfortable springiness and do not get stiff, shrink, or lose shape over time. The whites are crisp and the colors never dull. Drymax socks are designed to last a long time due to the use of the highest quality Drymax & Polyester fibers and special abrasion resistant Nylon fiber reinforcements placed in the normal heel & toe wear areas.
I am very excited to use the cold weather running Drymax socks this winter. I am pretty positive I will love them and that my feet will remain dry. I really can’t say enough good things about this product. There are no negatives. Zero. You need to trust me and go and get some!! There is a lot of science behind what makes these socks so good and basically a no brainer. I only wish I knew about these socks a long time ago. I would have saved a lot of money searching for the perfect pair (which I never found..until now!). I almost don’t want to admit to this, but I will. I have worn a few pair of my Drymax socks multiple times before washing them. I am not saying they recommend you to do this! I am just saying that they still remained clean. They were not smelly or damp or even dirty. They remained the crisp white color they started out as. And their magical moisture removal system stayed—even after washing them. They don’t have any special washing instructions either and they can even go into the dryer. I could go on and about Drymax. They offer a money back guarantee as well, although I would bet money that no one has had any complaints. And if they did; I am sure they were lying. Trust me. These socks are AWESOME!
- MAIN RULE (this must be followed or no other entries will count!) Log onto the Drymax Sport website and tell me 2 types of socks that you want to try.
· 1 extra entry- subscribe to my RSS feed (or let me know that you already have) in a separate comment.
· Sign up to follow my blog.
· 1 extra entry- Write a post in your blog linking to my blog
· 1 extra entry- Write a post in your blog linking to the Drymax Sport site
· 1 extra entry-Follow me on Twitter.
· 1 extra entry-Tweet about this giveaway (be sure to include the link in your comment so I can check!), can be done daily.
- Comment on a non giveaway entry and leave the link. This can be done up to 3 times daily.
*you have lots of chances to enter……. Please be sure to separate your entries in the comment box.* GOOD LUCK!!
- This giveaway will run through 11:59pm of October 13th and the winner will be announced by the afternoon of October 14th. The winner will be chosen by using Random.org from all valid entries and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me before they forfeit their prize. Giveaway is open to US residents only.