Monday, September 28, 2009

Mission Monday

Sunday- I took the day off! We did go downtown and walk around viewing art for about 2 hours, so it was not a total off day. I felt really good after the 20 miler on Saturday. I am so happy for that!! Sometimes it takes me a few days to recover.

Monday- 6am was the Y Power X class. It was back, biceps and abs day. I will admit to not doing all the exercises today, but i felt I needed to keep a watchful eye on the participants. I did not want anyone hurting themselves with using less then perfect form. I still got a GREAT back and bi workout..just not as intense as what was on the schedule.
10am was Spinning. A very intense class today. Lots of endurance and lactic acid build up!! Endurance and hill climbs--always a great combo!
Totally Toned- 12 noon. I took it easy on the upper bod today and just joined in for legs and abs today. My upper body was feeling it from my 6am class.
My Monday's are busy, but it is nice to do the classes back to back and be done with it!
Now I can just sit back and relax for the rest of the day--YEA RIGHT!

No comments: