Saturday, September 19, 2009

One more day!

One more day until race day. For some reason I have not been nervous at all for this race. I know I will be tomorrow or even tonight, but it usually kicks in a few days prior. It might have something to do with the fact that it just became a reality that I am actually running this race. I just signed up yesterday afternoon.
Tomorrow should be a perfect day for a race. I have to save my not so healthy food for tomorrow too. I wonder what that meal will be? Maybe a trip to DQ..they have some new blizzard of the month........ The last race I ran on a Sunday was the Chicago Marathon in 2005. I normally either take Sunday's off totally or I cross-train.

I went to the gym today. I did an incline walk/run intervals for 2 miles and then rode the recumbent bike for about 2.5 miles. I then went to check out the Zumba class. I love this class. This was not my usual instructor either. She is good, but it just was not the same. I left after the first 30 minutes. As an instructor, I never do that!!! If I do have to leave early I just was not feeling it.
I will report back tomorrow after the race!

No comments: