Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday Recap

Tuesday- tonight's workout at running club was a good one for me. We had the usual 2 mile warm up and 2 mile cool down. In between that we had to run 4 miles at tempo pace. My tempo pace is 7:45. I averaged 7:05 ish minute miles tonight! Woohoo! This was way too fast, but I felt great and also felt I was not pushing myself overboard. A great feeling to have--finally! I think besides my fitness level being where it is, the weather played a HUGE part in how I ran tonight. It was in the 50's today. I should have wore gloves ( for real). It was perfect running weather. I love the fall! I also think I did well because I skipped kickboxing class today. My legs were fresh and ready to run.
Wednesday- I taught the Y Power X at 6am. Lots of core work. LOTS. After that I did about 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical. At noon I taught Totally Toned. So today was actually a light day for me..ha! I needed it though. Overall, today was a pretty great day!

No comments: