Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mission Monday...er I mean Tuesday!

I hope you all had a fantastic Labor Day!! I took the day off from all exercise and pretty much felt like a lazy bum!! I even took a short cat nap. I am a firm believer that exercise gives me energy! Oh well, things happen.

I will make today's Mission Monday about my goals for the rest of the week instead of a recap of the week, because frankly I don't remember!

This week I plan to run at least twice.
Lift full body at least twice. ( not counting what I do in class)
Drink a gallon of water a day ( starting today!)
Stretch on my own for 15 minutes 3x/ this week.

That should do it!

Monday: 15 minutes of elliptical intervals (30:30)
FULL Body Circuit- 4x through, 10 reps except for the pullups:
unassited pull-ups 5x1 4x,
Step ups (10/per side)
4 part arms ( Shape mag exercise)
Omega Squat(Shape mag exrcise)
15 minutes elliptical: increased every minute started at level 3 and went to 18.

So that was today. I might run later on, but have not made up my mind yet.

No comments: