Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday..let the new schdule begin!

I made it to the gym today for my first structured full body session in a while.
It was pretty low key for me. I did about 10 exercises i think ( I left the workout in my car ad don't want to go get it!) but I was smart and did not use my super heavy weights..as much as it sucked! I want to be smart about starting up again. I did add a bit of core at the end. I only did planks, but those always kick me in the rear when I slack on them for so long. I did a 20 second, 30 second, 45 and 1 minute and did 2 sets. This was harder then the weight workout I did!
It was all good though.
After that I took a 50 minute cardio kick boxing class. It's always awesome. The instructor is intense but loads of fun. She makes you want to work hard. I hope that is the vibe I give off in my classes!
So tomorrow starts Day 1 of my back on the wagon eating habits.
I just got back from the grocery store and loaded up of lots of good eats.
Tomorrow is actually the start of a 10 day cleanse I am doing. Kind of excited about it. Kind of not. I have never done one before, but I can't eat dairy on this particular cleanse. Boooo! Cottage cheese is just kind of a staple in MY LIFE!! But I will get through it. Oh, and no Halloween candy for me either. I am not mad about that. Even though I am a bit of a candy whore, but I don't need it so whatever!

No comments: