Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Déjà vu-- Is it Monday or Wednesday??


Déjà vu for me today.....Today's day was just like my Monday.

Y power X-arms/shoulders/abs

Spin- interval city

Totally Toned- full body

OY!

It was a good day.

Oh I just remembered..I ran about 4 miles before all the stuff I just posted since I was not able to make it to running club on Tuesday night.

The best part of today was that my husband came to my spin class. The first and last time he stepped foot into my class was for a 15 minute spinning tutorial. That was in college. He and I have been together for about 12 years now and I have been an instructor for about that long! Group exercise just is not his thing. He was on a mission today. He actually said he was motivated in my class. Ha! whew! I am not sure he will be able to make this a habit as my class is at 10am and well..he has a job he must go to! It was fun while it lasted!

No comments: