Friday, October 9, 2009

Hold up....Boston Bound??

So...this whole time I thought I had to run 8 minute miles in order to run a 3:40 marathon...and nobody told me any different anytime I would mention this..... I am POSITIVE my coach told me it was 8 minute miles. Anyone care to enlighten me? Math is not my forte.
But nope...8:23 miles....BIG difference if you ask me. This seems more doable. If everything goes as it should go on the 18th I am confident I can qualify for The Boston Marathon. I think. ha.....
It's still in the back of my mind slowly inching it's way to the middle.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

wow!

sooo... if you qualified, would you?

MarciaG said...

That's a good question!
The bad part is..it would be a very expensive trip....but if I make it, I just might have a sponser...... ;)