Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday......

Today I did a spin class and was able to push myself a lot more than I did on Wednesday's effort. Like a lot more. It felt great and I can't wait to get back on with my workouts next week.
We did 3 hill climbs today-- a 5 minute, 7 and 9 minute hills today. Steady long runs in between and a few jumps and sprints. It made for a well rounded class. I even didn't mind the 2 Phil Collins ( Genesis?) songs she played. Her music choices are not always something I would choose, but today was one of her better ones as few as music goes!
Depending on what Matt does tomorrow morning ( to hunt or not to hunt) I plan on Spinning for an hour. I plan on stretching afterwards too.
I taught Totally Toned again today and this will be the last time for a while that i just sit on the sidelines watching. I really want to recover fully before diving back in. My class is awesome and don't seem to mind too much ( I hope). I still give them a great workout--sometimes I think it's better when I can observe and walk around more checking form and giving more direction. That's my opinion anyway!

No comments: