Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday- spinning and a quick run and I'm tired.


Pretty tired this morning. I woke up nauseous. I am not sure if it was because I was dehydrated or the sugar buzz ( Hot Tamales-I earned them dang it!!) Maybe a combo of both?!? Anyways, the morning started off like that. Nauseous! blah.

Spinning was at 10 Am...I planned on taking it easy, but I always get caught up in the music and ride. My legs were pretty tired and so was the rest of my body. I had big plans of running long after Spin, but the heat, humidity and lunch with my husband changed my mind. Ahhhh. A nap would have been nice as well, but hey. I know that was not happening.

I did make it back to the gym and got in a fast 2.1 miles. So I have that going for me. I am not sure I will make my goal of 20 miles before the week is over.

No comments: