Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday- Excessive much???

I started my early morning with a nice speed workout on the track. I did a 2 mile warm up. It was literally dark thirty in the morning. I have a cool little red flashing light that I am diggin' these days.
After the warm up I headed to the track for my 200 meter sprints with a 200 meter jog between all 12 of em' Yikes. It was kind of hard to do by myself but I survived!
The time I was shooting for was 50 seconds, but after the first one I did in 40 seconds, I changed my time to 40-45 seconds! I am happy to say that 50 seconds was just too easy! Yay and finally! After that I did a 2 mile cool down. I am loving this weather--I have a suspicion that that is the reason that I felt so good. My breathing was not a problem at all today.

After that I taught Cardio Scuplt ( not until 4:15 PM). I recently won a DVD on Huff and Buff blog. I borrowed some of this DVD's exercises. It was crazy! Squats galore today. If I had to guess we did no less than 250 squats in class today. That's a lot.
Sooo, after that I had the bright idea of going to the gym and taking a Spin class, but spin does not start until 6:00 pm so I had to do something in the meantime. I got on the elliptical for 20 minutes and then to spin. It was a fun interval class that I gave all I had. Not much. I did leave a nice pool of sweat under my bike though ( don' worry, I cleaned it up). Gross.

It was about 1.5 hours after spin that my day started to catch up with me. I am not looking forward to how my butt and legs are going to feel tomorrow! ( well, kind of--it's a good hurt).
Today was rather excessive in terms of exercising and I do not do this that often--just when the feeling hits or time allows!

No comments: