Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tuesday and Wednesday Recap--runnin' and spinnin'

Tuesday- I got up and ran my running club workout early! It was a beautiful morning too. No humidity and low temps. What more could I ask for?!?!?! I got in 5 miles. It was a speed workout on the track that went something like this:
12oo meter run with a .25 recovery.
I did this 5 times.
It was supposed to be a 1:1 ratio. It mostly was I think. I did not do the 1200 meters as fast as I hoped, but I am just happy I did all 5! As always, I did a warm up and cool down jog.

Wednesday~Spin instruction. Interval style. I need to get my true heart rate zones. Something just is not right! That will be a goal of mine this week.
I also subbed a kickboxing class and it had 15 minutes of core at the end. I am not a fan of doing core work--so mine are on fire today!

No comments: