Friday, August 27, 2010

Spin class and a Mud Run ( It's Friday!!)

What a week this has been! It's not over yet!
Today I taught spin. I took it easy and pretty much warmed up for 15 minutes before I could give it some power. It ended up being a pretty decent workout for myself and the class too! I had a few new faces at 5:30 AM and they like it ( so they said).

Tomorrow is the Mud Run. I am kind of excited and kind of afraid. It's going to be hard that is for certain. A 5k is hard without the added mud and stuff. It's going to be hard! I am too competitive to take it easy on purpose. It's going to be interesting for sure. I picked up my race packet tonight and the line was wrapped around the building! There is a map and a legend included in the packet/ Some of the obstacle names are funny/scary/interesting to say the least. Just to name a few: Drum Line, Tube Top, Pre Lube, Swamp Fever ( my 6 yr. olds favorite) and Trursch's toilet.
Ummm. Yep.
I am hoping somebody will get pics, but no promises. I do promise my best to have fun though! It will be a riot!

No comments: