Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mission Possible Interview with Mandy

1. How many children do you have?
1-- Isabella (we call her Bella)
2. How long have you lead an active lifestyle?
Since I decided I needed to loose weight in 2001. So about 8 years now.
3. What is your favorite type of exercise?
I'm a cardio junky :) Self diagnosed! I love anything that makes me sweat ALOT... spinning, TurboKick, running... but I also love a great weight lifting session. I love feeling strong. but really , I like anything that makes me sweat and feel good! Anything and everything BUT yoga. I just can't get into the zen...
4. What have you taught your children about exercise?
well she is only 9 months old, so I just make sure we go for lots of walks, and that she sees me exercise alot! She thinks its hilarious! My hope is as she gets older, I hope that she finds fitness fun and healthy.
5. How do you stay motivated to keep fit?
Its my job, haha!
6. Do you have a blog? What do you blog about?
Yes! Fitness and Family...its all in the title! I blog about my life, fitness tips, recipes, and fun giveaways too!
7. One tip or piece of advice you can offer other moms to get their kids moving?
Do something fun together. Don't think of exercise and family as seperate things... do them together!!

Thanks Mandy. Check out Mandy's blog Fitness & Family

No comments: