Monday, July 27, 2009

Body After Baby!!

Today I actually planned all my meals in advance and have stuck with the plan thus far!

Breakfast: 2 waffles, cottage cheese, blueberries and a drizzle of honey
workout: 45 min. Spin instruction
snack: 1/2 protein shake and grapes
workout: 45 minute weights instruction class (full body)
Lunch: egg white scramble, 2 corn tortillas, salsa and asparagus
snack: cottage cheese, Peanut butter and cinnamon
Dinner: lean ground turkey meatballs, zucchini and sweet potatoes
snack: 1/2 protein shake, strawberries and yogurt

About a gallon of water.

2 comments:

Becca said...

that's a great idea to plan meals ahead of time. I think I will try that out. thx ;O)

MarciaG said...

I find that when it's written down there is a better chance that I will follow it! Usually.... :)