Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tired Tuesday...what the heck is going on with me?!?

Tuesday..... I am still feeling super exhausted for some reason. Maybe it's the weather?!?
I made it to the gym for cardio- cardiokickboxing was crazy. I wore my HR monitor or course and it was up to 177 at one point..woah! I hit the step mill for a quick 10 minutes after class and then called it a day. I planned on going back to hit legs, but just was not feeling it. I think it might be the whole packing the kids up etc. All these layers makes for a longer stay.... or maybe I just needed an excuse to stay home!!
I want to try to do legs tomorrow at some point. I am shooting for after I get Amara from school-- if she has school that is. We are getting dumped on as I type so there is no telling how much snow will be on the ground be morning.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I HATE packing M up in all her layers to go places. It's so much easier to just stay in and cozy.

Unknown said...

Dude, is it the weather? I feel like a slug today but cannot figure out why?!? I'm still not 100% better but am working out, eating well (for the most part) but feel like I got run over by a freight train......