Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday

I was not sure what I was going to do this morning. I almost forgot to pack my shoes ( wore boots to the gym). I decided about 5 minutes before I left that I did NOT want to run on the treadmill or tiny indoor track.
I got on the elliptical machine and read a magazine from cover to cover. I don't know the last time I have done that!
I was not worried or interested in how long, how fast, how slow etc. I did things today. I was on that dang thing for over an hour! HA HA! The time went by very quickly with my magazine and tunes playing in my ears. It was not as boring as I thought it might be. It was a slow and steady pace for most of the duration. I may have pushed it a bit for the last 10 minutes... I think the read out stated that I "traveled" 6.75 miles. If time allows I might run tomorrow. I saw all my running club friends out in the winter wonderland this morning. I wanted to be there too!!! Waaaah!!

No comments: