Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday

It was another late start today as far as the gym goes. I do much better when I get it out of the way! By late afternoon I am not wanting to go to the gym at all. I started my workout by 4:30 PM.
Upper body today. I skipped pull ups and triceps and WILL do them tomorrow.
3x8

Seated cable row (84#)
Lat pull down wide grip (75#)
SB seated shoulder press (15#) (20# x2 sets) (25# x 1 set)
Push ups 3 sets of different styles....

I had no idea what to do for cardio today.
I jumped on the treadmill for about 3 minutes. I jumped off because it was way too noisy!
My next stop was the step-mill for about 15 minutes of torture. After I was bored with that I hopped on a less noisy treadmill and ran for about 25 minutes. I topped out at a 7 minute mile pace. I called it a day after that. I need to get to the gym in the morning and that is that!

No comments: