Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday!

I am not sure why I get so excited about Friday's......
Anyway....
I made it to the gym even in the 10 inches of snow that fell the night before.
I skipped a formal warm up ( who has the time?!?! ) and went right for those damn pull ups!
I was able to squeak out 2 sets of (practically) 5!! And then 2 sets of 4.
I used the triceps extension machine thing. Not a fan, but it was different and hopefully effective. I ended with some core work.
Spin was at 10 AM. Pretty good class even though it took me longer than normal to warm up and feel like pushing myself. There was plenty opportunity for that so I took advantage when I was good and ready! Overall it was a good class and I finished my upper body from Thursday.
I won't be able to run in the first snowfall of the year tomorrow! I am actually kind of bummed out about that. Oh well. I wonder what I will do......

1 comment:

Krista said...

I don't ever warmup either, oops!