Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mizuno Running Shoe Review


I decided to do a review on my favorite brand of running shoes: MIZUNO! I have been wearing these for the past 4 years. I used to be a NIKE girl until I was properly fitted for my running shoes. I have never looked back! NIKE might have cuter styles, but I am older and wiser now and get my shoes for performance- not style.

My feet are on the normal side. I over pronate mildly so I was fitted with the Wave Inspire . It's so comfortable, light and cushiony! I have tried to veer from my Mizunos, but always end up going back to them!

I recommend going to a specialty running store to get fitted for your running shoes ( or walking shoes). I can't count how many people that claim to "hate" running ( gasp) or are always injured that I have sent to get fitted. They are now injury free runner's!

A great fit can make all the difference in your training experience!

No comments: