Thursday, June 18, 2009

Head for the Hills!

Hill training! I love to hate this. That was Tuesdays workout for running club. We had a 2.5 hilly warm up to the hills. We had to run up this STEEP grassy hill 6-10 times....I chose to tackle it 8 times. It was so much fun-- in a painful kind of way. After that we had to make our way back-- running the hilly 2.5 cool down. I decided to take all of Wednesday off from my own workouts. I taught a toning class at noon.
Today I got up and ran a 5 miler and went to the gym for some weight training. I plan on making it to the gym later to do the cardio kickboxing class at 5:30pm. I might skip this if I feel too tired. That's not likely though.
Amara started Track and Field class on Tuesday?Thursday morning as well as swimming lessons at night. I hope it's not too much for her, but I don't think it will be. She has more energy than I do!

No comments: