Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Crazy for cardio!


Today was a busy day. I was able to make it to the gym for another great Turbo kick class with the crazy ( in a good way) instructor. After class I stretched for a bit and decided to do some core work on the BOSU trainer. I have used this contraption a few times, but I think I might do it more often when I learn what else I can do on it. I did some basic planks, push ups and plank with knee ins. It takes a lot for me to feel much with my abs. It must be because they are so strong. Or the fact that they are totally wrecked after my babies. I like the first reason better ( if only it was the correct answer!) I am hoping to feel some evidence of ab training tomorrow.
I then did a .75 mile walk on an incline on the treadmill. Mainly I wanted to watch some TV and this was the time to do it.
I taught my Calorie Killer class at 4:15 today. I made it up minutes before class and I think it went over well. There were only 4 ladies today and 3 of them said they liked it! I usually make up my classes at home, but today I just was not inspired yet! Nothing like waiting until the last minute. We did a bit of everything in class today--- Mountain climbers, planks, push ups, toning and four 3 minute Cardio Blasts. I tired to keep the heart rates elevated for the majority of class today. I hope I was successful.
Tonight was the first time I have been back to my running club since the 25k. It was fun. It was the recruiting meeting tonight, 4 mile easy run and then an ice cream social afterwards. It felt really good to be back!

I think I got my fill of cardio today!

No comments: