Saturday, July 3, 2010

T-Rexin' it today!


It's Race day and one again I am up way too early. But somehow I will still end up scrambling around to leave my house on time! How does that happen?!?!

I am looking forward to this race. It's more of a fun one, so I am told. It's too hard to try for a goal time; especially since it's my first time doing this race. It's mainly trails and hills. Cool and yuck! The weather is supposed to be quite warm, but at least the humidity will stay away until tomorrow.

I have quite a few friends running this one too. We all have different paces and goals so it will be interesting to see what happens. Will I let my competitive side take over and try to keep up with the faster guys OR hang low and really enjoy myself and run alone or with my conservative buddies? Come back later to find out!!!

No comments: