Thursday, July 15, 2010

A day of good intentions......

I had great intentions of getting up today to ride 6 miles and run 3. Well......before the alarm went off I awoke to thunder and lightening. I am fine running in the rain; I actually enjoy it. I am not one to ride or bike in a thunderstorm with lightening. I made that mistake once and never again! I rolled over and slept in- I actually slept in until almost 9 am. I could have slept until noon fo sho'! I love sleep. I must have really needed it.
I taught a noon spin today and tried to go easy on myself because of the race this weekend, but 15-20 minutes into class I could not help myself. Maybe I should start playing crappy music so I won't feel like working hard-nah!
That's all for me today. I need to hit up a yoga or at least stretch on my own. These muscles are tight this week. I have spin in the morning and totally toned at noon and then it's off to sign up for Tri Del Sol duathlon! Me scared.....

No comments: