Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why am I soooo tired????

I have been plain exhausted for 2 days in a row. Not much has changed form my routine. I still stay up too late watching TV and playing on the computer. I had 10 chair massage clients on Tuesday, but I find it odd that I would be this exhausted from that little extra bit or being on my feet. It kind of stinks!
I taught one class today at noon. I even made it to the gym later in the day despite my tiredness. I somehow had a pretty good weight training session as well as 35 minutes of moderate to hard cardio. My weight training consisted of lunges, push ups, pullovers, dead lifts and lateral raises. 2 sets of12 for most of the sets. I think it went well. I am wanting to hit it pretty hard with the weights again since I am not planning ( so far) on doing too much long distance running for the rest of the year. I would like to drop some fat and get a tad leaner all over so I know what I need to do. Mostly work in the kitchen!
I tell my clients and friends that their weight loss success will take place (80%) in the kitchen! It's true. Lift all you want, crunch away on those abs and cardio till you drop--you might find some success with these practices, but once you dial in your eating you will find the most success and reach your goals faster! I need to take my own advice already and clean up my act. Nothing crazy. Nothing extreme. No "real" dieting. I hate that word with a passion!! I need to get back to my healthy eating lifestyle. My household has fallen off the wagon for the past 6 weeks or so. So it's time to get back on that wagon!! I plan on chronicling my progress. Not in every post from here on out, but from time to time to keep me accountable. I should add that I don't plan on going all out with this until Monday. So typical! Haha!!
So I think I answered my own question ( TITLE of post) and I did not even plan it that way--I swear. My problem is I have not been eating correctly lately or drinking nearly enough water and my body is acting out!! Sorry body, I will do my best from here on out to take care of you!

No comments: