Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday

Today is my birthday!! I am the big 3-2. I don't think that is old at all, but when I tell people my age they kind of act sympathetic! I think that's funny.

While programming my info on the treadmill this morning I found it funny to have to input 32 as my age. I have to get used to that.

So onto my workout. I did something new today. New for me anyway. I did a program on the treadmill called random. It should have been called escalating hills because that's exactly what it was! I set it for 45 minutes and stopped after 30 minutes. I was bored. I was challenged as well, but mainly bored! I ran at a 5.8 speed while going up 6% incline at times. It was OK, but I have been running outdoors for a few months now and found it hard to go much longer on the treadmill. After that I hopped on the bike and did some random intervals with varying work and recovery time. It was hard. I loved it!

No comments: