Friday, May 8, 2009

Thursday -speed session

Today was the last day of running before the race. 4 easy miles is what was done. It was a perfect evening for a run too. Good people and great conversation in 40 minutes time. We mostly talked race strategy. What we were eating after the race and out new anxiety over the changed race course.
I think I am over the re routing of the race. There is nothing I can do to change this fact. I still have my goal of doing this 25k in under 2 hours. Now I just have to get used to the fact that there are thunderstorms and/or heavy rain and wind on tap!! SWEET.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you!!!!! That rain will help keep you cooled off, right?!? You are running RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! You've done fab & I just wish I could be there to toast your success!!!!

MarciaG said...

Thanks Heather!!
The rain actually felt really good..I was hot! :)