Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday

I thought I posted in here yesterday....guess not!
Well I took an unplanned day off yesterday so maybe that's why I forgot to post. Some family obligations came up. I was a bit stressed about not getting my workout it. I already know things come up now and again, but I really thought I was going to be able to able to get it in. Oh well, no sweat! I still taught a class so I was a bit active with that.
On to today. I did 2 pull ups ( twice!!) Woohoo! Matt was at the gym for basketball and he basically made me go to the pull up bar and try. I ma glad he did! I was praying I could at least do 1 all by myself and I did 2. He says I will be dong 5 in a row in no time. Hmmm, not sure about that! I also got the rest of my weight training in.
Before weights I did Turbo Kick. I made it 3 times this week and it really did not get any easier! At the height of class I actually got a bit sick to my stomach for a few seconds so I know I was really pushing myself to my limit. It' s so different instructing a class and not being able to go there. What a difference!

No comments: