Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Recaps and a new gig!

Monday~ Spin. I can't even remember exactly what kind of class I taught it was sooo long ago. I will say it was an interval class.
Tuesday~ I went for a little run. One of my friends that hates to run went with me. I will make a runner out of her if it's the last thing I do!!! She did great. I think I ended up running about 5.5 miles or so. I had planned on taking the bike on the road ( finally), BUT it was raining so I hit up a spin class instead. It was pretty good. Lots of fast paced intervals and resistance loading on the flat road.
Wednesday~ I woke up feeling like I got hit by a bus. I was super tired and the more I think about it I was probably dehydrated. I felt really dried out if that makes any sense. I ( thanks Matt) was able to sleep in an extra almost hour! That helped a lot.
I taught a strength style spin today. It went well I hear. I think I will repeat this format on Friday morning.
The race is coming up! The weather should be nice and way too hot, but I still plan on signing up ( yep, still have to do that) for the half marathon. I have a goal in my head, but I am not going to share it yet. I have to keep in mind that my breathing sucks and I am allergic to my in -laws house. I might wake up Saturday morning without my lungs ( just as I did last year). I will be armed with my allergy medication and inhaler though- oh, and good old benadryl. I am such a mess.

I have a favor to ask. I took on a new gig as the Grand Rapids Women's Fitness Examiner. My success is based on how many people actually read my articles! I hope to publish at least 3 a week. SO my favor is to request that you subscribe to my articles and possibly read them as well! Thanks!

No comments: