Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lots of stuff going on in here....

2 posts in 1 day!
I won't post up everything from this past week. Well maybe, but I will make it quick!

Spins this week= 3
Cross Fit class= 1 (ouch)
Power Train class=1 (ouch ouch)
Yoga= 1
Running miles thus far = 5
Crosstainer elliptical = 25 minutes
strength training = 0 times
intentional core workouts=1
-------------------------------------------

Lots of new stuff for me this week!
Cross Fit--- loved/hated every minute of it ( 5 whole minutes of HARD work)
Power Train---- plyometrics/sport drills etc. hard and fun.
yoga--- nothing to explain..just stretchin! I need it..I think I can fit this in as a weekly thing since Amara is out of school.
---------------------------------------------------
Plans for the rest of the week:
Friday- spin and run
Saturday spin and lift weights
Sunday-- rode bike
-----------------------------------------
What I am up to:
I am trying to write up more articles for Examiner.com and also about to start (tomorrow..it's always tomorrow) testing out shoes for Fitness Magazine. How cool is that?!?! They sent me 4 pair of different running shoes (Asics, Saucony, Brooks and Kahru). My mission is to wear each for at least 20 miles before forming an opinion. Can't wait...

No comments: