Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ouchie


Still sore from this weeks new stuff. I am sure the main culprit is the X-Fit class I am taking. It hurts to put on deodorant. Seriously.

It was hard to get out of bed today. When I was summonsed at 7:25 am ( thanks to Miles), I got up and promptly laid on the couch and slept. Miles was *lucky* enough to watch 2 days worth of TV in one hour today! Unfortunately that tiny cat nap did me no good!

I toughed it out and went to the 11:30 AM yoga class anyway. It was painful, but I am sure it helped-right!?!? We did a lot of shoulder things and I really felt it.

Needless to say, I did not do any cardio today. I thought about taking the kids for a walk after dinner-it's so beautiful out--but nope. Not happenin'--sorry kids!! Better luck tomorrow!


I do have to teach my usual 5:30 AM Spin class in the morning--hoping that loosens this body out or something. Ouchie!
I am sure what I need is a full body massage--ahhhhh!!!

I am 95% sure I am not doing the race this Saturday. My cough is still lingering and I just feel pooped. I do plan on getting up that morning and running and or riding my bike and then cheering on my running club while they race. It should be a fun morning as long as the weather cooperates!

No comments: