Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday stuff.....it's getting hot in heeere!

What a HOT day! I have been to the gym for something in the 5 am hour 3 days in a row and it is catching up with me. I used to get to the gym every morning by 5 AM a few years and a baby ago. I am not used to it anymore and need to be in bed by 10 PM and not after 11 PM if this is going to work!

Today was Spin class..I taught the same format as Wednesday. It was good and hard!!
After that I planned on an 8 mile run. Not happenin' today! I cut it to 3 miles. After the first 1.5 miles I turned it around. The humidity was so so so thick. I was soaked. It looked as if I ran 8 miles though. I had about an 8 minute per mile pace. I felt pretty good considering. YAY!
I am super sore from this weeks events. I still blame yoga!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
If the kids cooperate tonight..they are still awake--afraid of the thunder!
On tap for Saturday:
Power Spin
maybe lift
maybe run a few miles
Adios!

No comments: