Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Suck it up, Princess!

I have seen that saying somewhere and it seems fitting for me these days. Even though I am the furthest thing from being a princess. Anyway I had a venting session with a girlfriend about my breathing troubles etc. I have to look at the bright side of things. I am able to go to the doctor next Tuesday because my husband has a job that provides us with health insurance. With that being said, I just need to suck it up an find out what the next step to take is and then take it.
Moving on...
Tuesday is my day to do what I want + running club. I skipped running club and attempted my own version.
10 minutes on the elliptical today and then got on the treadmill. I did a 2 mile tempo-ish run with breathing gasping walk 2 breaks. I was sure to do my 30 second walk breaks on an incline! My breathing was not so hot. I thought I would try it indoors instead of outdoors with the club. Although they are doing a 6 mile tempo run tonight, I am totally ok with my 2! Mostly.

1 comment:

Liz Elindel said...

"Suck it up, Princess!" I like it. :) Way to go with pushing through. I have asthma, so I know what breathing problems + running is like. But you can do it! :)