Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday.....

Today was a cross training day for me. I made it to the gym and was able to do a good upper body workout. No running for me today. I split my cardio up in short intervals on the stair-master, step-mill and the recumbent bike. No running for me today. It's a good thing because my legs are so sore and tight. I really need to get better at taking the time to stretch.
I always watch The Food Network while working out. Not sure why...well, I do know why, it's because I love food.
The gym was CRAZY packed! All of the New Year Resolutioner's were in full effect. I was not as annoyed by all the people today for some reason. Nobody was really utilizing the things that I needed so I am sure that was part of the reason.
I do have some exciting news to talk about tomorrow though.
Until then!

No comments: