Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy Tuesday.....

Today I met with my "trainer" from the YMCA. We talked a lot about my metabolic testing on the bike and about on the treadmill ( future test). I got a lot of questions answered and am very excited for what's to come. I hope to retest the bike on Sunday afternoon-I only have to fast 3 hours for this one. YES! After I do the treadmill test ( hopefully next week), Ryan will come up with lots of useful info for me to use for training. I will have new HR parameters for the bike ( most likely--he thinks I was nervous/anxious during the first test/TOM/ allergies) lots of factors might have swayed my results and he expects ( knock on wood), that my new results will be improved. We talked a lot longer than I expected so I was unable to get any running miles in. Booo! I have 0 miles for the week thus far. With that being said ( or written) I cannot believe it's only Tuesday! I have plenty of time to get in 11 miles. I better.

Today was also the last meeting for my new moms group! They were a fun group ( they grew on me!) and they will be missed!

I taught Cardio Sculpt at 4:15 today. It was good.
Dumbbell swings
plank + knee in's
squat thrusts
jumping jacks with body bar
abs on the ball
and a whole bunch of other stuff!

90 minute spin endurance was the last stop of the day.
I lent out my HR monitor to a fear friend so I felt lost during class! haha...I still survived and I would bet that I actually stayed in my Zone........

Now it's 11:45 PM and I am wide awake. The Spin class is over at 8:45 PM. I am wired.

No comments: