Thursday, May 6, 2010

A week's worth of STUFF!

I don't think that I realized I last posted on May 1!!! That seems like ages ago. I thought this week was going by so slowly too--guess I was wrong!
I am not sure I can remember it all.
Sunday- I did about 35 minutes or so of cardio. Elliptical 10 minutes of intervals followed by 2 jaunts around the tiny track. I repeated this for a total of 3 intervals. It was fun and different.

Monday- I woke up and ran 3 miles! It felt great.
Spin was at 10am. It was an interval class. Lots of fun. Mucho sprints today.
Totally Toned. I actually participated in the whole class. I think I might do this on Monday's.

Tuesday-Cardio Kickboxing is always a treat. I wish I could record the instructor so you can see what I am dealing with. She is way way energetic. She rocks my socks.
Running club. 3 mile tempo. Mile 1 was 7:32..Mile 2 was 7:52 and that was with me walking almost half of it. YIKES. Mile 3 was 8:37..so Yeah. Not such a great tempo run. I am not letting it get me down. My darn vocal cords are making me have anxiety which i am sure does not help my breathing.
I have a new tactic on race day if I should have trouble breathing. It involves a rock. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Wednesday- Spin intervals again.
Thursday- OFF. I got a sub for my 3-2-1 class. I was/feeling really exhausted today for some reason. I even had plans of being in bed before 10 PM tonight...it's now 9:54 PM.
There's still time!!!
Race Day is Saturday-- I get to run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: