Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday- A new plan of action

Friday~
Spin in the early morning! Tough intervals today! It was nice to see a few of my running club girlie's there today-hope they come back!

After Spin I did some plyometrics and core work and a bit more stretching.
10 minutes of each was all I could do. Good enough!

So, since the 25k is behind me and my race season is underway it's time to come up with a new training plan. I hopefully have at least 2 Duathlons in my future ( run/bike/run). Both are in July-- 2 weeks in a row. Of course!
Also shorter races and possibly 1 half marathon in mid June. I am not sure about that one yet though! Here is my plan:

Monday:
Run (short and sweet)
Spin (class instruction)
Totally Toned (class instruction)
Tuesday:
Cardio Kick box
Lift
Run
Wednesday:
Spin
pilates or yoga
Totally Toned (class instruction)
Thursday:
3*2*1 class instruction
outdoor bike ( if I feel like it)
Friday:
Spin (class instruction)
plyos/core/stretching
Saturday:
Long run
OR
Power Spin
OR
outdoor bike
Sunday:
OFF
OR
Outdoor bike ride

Seems like a lot now that it's all written out and stuff.
It's all tentative--I will fit in what I can while listening to my body. When it tells me to chill out, I will! Trust me.

No comments: