Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday-- less then 24 hours until GO time!


Friday!

I taught Spin early today. I did the same class as Monday..or was it Wednesday?? I forget. I just know that I took it was easy and my avg. HR was 145. Nice and low. I had my moments in class where it got up in the 160;s, but I had to reign it in!

I stretched for a good 15 minutes after class too. Ahhhhh!

SO that was my workout for the day.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. Even though the high is in the 40's. Even though there is a 40% chance of rain. Even though I might not breath so well.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. I always love this race. My husband and almost 6 year old daughter will be there. They will be running the 5k!! I am not sure how much Amara will like being rained on, although she had fun playing in the misty rain today (with umbrella in hand). I hope it's a good experience for her. I am looking forward to tomorrow. I love running with my friends that have trained just as hard as I have. I love crossing the finish line-no matter what the finishing time is. I am looking forward to tomorrow.

I get to run.

No comments: